As an IPPA member, Paytime is committed to the following six-point pledge.
- The member shall balance each client tax account at least quarterly;
- The member shall reconcile each account containing client funds at least monthly;
- The member shall instruct clients as to how they may electronically verify that tax payments have been made and inform them of their liability if such payments are not made by the members;
- The member shall establish procedures to prevent any commingling of a client’s funds with those of the member;
- The member shall take responsible steps in connection with the investment of any client funds to prevent the loss of any principal; and
- The member shall separate duties, where possible, between payroll processing.